Sunday, April 10, 2011

Week 2-Comment to Pam

I really enjoyed the first two chapters of this book. I actually stated to feel like I was watching a TED video presented by the author of this novel . It read like a lecture. I find myself saying, "Where could we possibly go from the technology we have today?" I have to remind myself that there are more blocks of stone to be chipped away at.

My mom tells me a story at how someone knocked on her door one day when she was young in the 1940's. A man was selling property on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach. Her father slammed the door, and said, "That land will all be under water in a few years." If only he didn't see the square his mind made. Ahhh the Art of Possibility.


My response

Great story Pam. I have never watched TED but I think I will now. I agree that technology is in no way at its peek but I a curious where do we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment