Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 1 Wimba 1

This session of wimba has been very informative. I really appreciate the detail and structure of the class. Unfortunately due to other engagements I will have watch the archives for most of the session. I am excited about watching the videos associated with the class and see those of us who are attending the sessions discuss and evaluate everything. Unfortunately, I am suffering from diabetic neuropathy, and it hard to use my hands at this time. However, I have enjoyed every minute of this experience.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to month 11, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you can post your blog entries as short photobooth videos, so you are only having to click the record button, upload the video to your youtube or viddler account and then embed them in your blog. Ta-da, great entry and very little typing. :-)

    ReplyDelete