Thursday, July 1, 2010

BP1_Google Reader


Technology is great. Knowing how to effectively located and use technology is priceless. I have found five wonderful RSS feed that will not only help in my action research but also help me to create a classroom that is preparing 21st century learners. Here are my RSS feeds:

1. Free Technology for Teachers– This feed is going to be essential and very helpful to me and other teachers in my school. The feed provides teachers with technology that they can use in their classroom daily. The best part about is that the resources and websites are free.
2. K-12 Learning – This feed is a great tool for not only teacher but for people in general. The feed gives resources for today’s technology as well as how-to articles and buyer’s guides. This feed is equipped with writers and authors who give expert advice on the latest technology. The advice will help consumers make great decisions. It is very resourceful and free.
3. Teachers Love SMART Boards – Smart Boards are great resources if they are used correct and effectively. This feed will be a great resource to effective smart board training. The feed offer free course for the training along with helpful resources to use in the classroom.
4. The Web 2.0 Blog – If you are like me you are wondering what exactly is web 2.0. You here of it but just can’t wrap you mind around the whole concept. This feed is an excellent resource. The feed gives you great example and help clarify the web 2.0 questions.
5. Weblogg-ed - This was an awesome blogging and resource tool for me professional. It really hit home with my AR review. I notice blogs on the 21st century teacher and other resources. This will help me to better understand what other believes a 21st century teacher should look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment